My client, a leading global bank is seeking a talented Linux Engineer to join their Fleet office on a permanent basis.
You will be a key member of the Linux team, supporting and developing a large estate of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 and 7 servers to ensure internal corporate, data centre and customer system stability, as well as ensuring services are managed and maintained to a high standard. You will be working closely with infrastructure teams to deliver server builds through automation process, troubleshoot problems, design solutions and ultimately support change teams to maintain, manage and develop the Red Hat Linux Estate.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Red Hat Linux Engineer experience
- Good knowledge of automation tooling
- Financial Services experience would be beneficial
- Experience with DevOps tools (Jenkins, Git)
- Experience in Configuration Management systems (Ansible) would be highly beneficial
- RHEL 6/7 administration and configuration
- Linux best practise
- Ability to work with multiple teams and collaborate
This is a great opportunity to join a key Linux engineering team, supporting a global bank in the management of their infrastructure estate.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.