My client, a leading global Professional Services organisation, are seeking an M&A Project Manager to join their Enabling Functions division on a permanent basis in their Cardiff office.
You will be tasked with the merger and acquisition of new technologies across both their HR and Procurement departments. They currently operate in a waterfall environment whilst also using agile techniques, so experience with both would be highly beneficial. Furthermore, you will be facing off to executive level stakeholders throughout the organisation to discuss the risks and issues of implementing certain technologies.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven Project Management experience for a large-scale organisation and with business change
- Strong experience with M&A is essential
- Extensive experience with risk management
- Strong understanding of technology projects/programmes
- Excellent executive stakeholder management
- Strong budget management and resource allocation
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.