A Marketing Executive is required to join a global media and events organisation in their gaming and gambling workstream improvement programme, with a focus on data analytics and campaign optimisation. The ideal candidate will have a strong data and insights background to ensure campaigns are influenced by customer data, research and feedback.
You will have at least a couple years of experience in executing marketing campaigns in order to raise awareness of brands and nurture existing leads as well as generating new leads. You will also have comprehensive experience with Linkedin, Google Ads and Email Marketing however they will provide training where necessary for either of these.
- You will have experience in implementing, testing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong ability to measure effectiveness of channels to increase efficiency, provide analysis and make recommendations.
- Ability to learn new software tools and test marketing techniques quickly and independently.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise relevant tasks.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.