My client – a global, Lloyd’s insurer and reinsurer, are looking for Master Data Analyst/ Data Quality Analyst to join them for a twelve-month fixed term contract in London. You will sit within their Management Information department, supporting the Operational Data Manager and the Head of Data Operations.
- Supporting the Operational Data Manager, and the Head of Data Operations directly in cleansing the different types of client data using existing systems data and third party portals
- Analysing large datasets and ensuring they meet operational standards.
- Assisting with loading the cleansed data to a central database
- Reconciling and cleansing party data that exists in our systems
- Manage the day to day inflow of requests and queries in the BrokerDataManagement Mailbox – ensuring that all items have been actioned within 24 hours.
- Assist in streamlining the “upload” process in to the Party Master Database, as well as assisting in UAT testing to improve this process and respective validation controls.
- Competent at analysing large datasets, and reporting respective findings
- Able to present feedback and issues in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced Excel skills
- Preparing summary reports/able to present findings to senior stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and ability to problem solve
This is a great chance to join a prestigious Lloyd’s of London Insurance firm.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.