Developing Underwriting and Management Information is among my clients’ highest priorities in 2023. The main purpose of this role is to assist with the continued development of Management Information reports and use of data across the business. There is strong appetite from Senior Management for positive change, and the real possibility for the MI team to make a material and valuable impact.
This role will be a key support to the MI & Performance Manager and will be responsible for coordinating and designing MI production for Internal and external regulatory reporting purposes. The role will have a broad scope covering all business classes across the Syndicate.
- Develop forward looking / analytical underwriting MI including multi-platform open market and delegated authority business.
- Deliver timely and accurate management information to various audiences including Committees and Boards.
- Provide ad-hoc in-depth analysis for the management team, delivering new insights into business.
Identify and overcome data deficiencies and gaps in analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrable strong experience of querying relational databases with SQL.
- Microsoft Excel – VLOOKUP, SUMIFs at a minimum
- Confidence in dealing with non-technical end-users.
- Microsoft Power BI report developing experience (or similar tool such as Tableau, Qlik)
- A Lloyd’s Insurance background would be highly beneficial for this role.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.