My client, a leading global Bank, are seeking a MongoDB DBA to join their global platform team on a permanent basis. They are flexible on office location across the UK and you will be required in the office 1 day per week.
You will be managing and supporting the MongoDB Database systems as well as designing and developing the related infrastructure. This will include delivering the database and infrastructure changes, supporting with strategy and architecture, as well as supporting wider business lines and application teams to investigate and resolve production issues. Further to this you will be taking ownership of issues and enhancements and providing L3 support to the wider platform and user group.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven working knowledge of MongoDB
- Experience in ITIL for incident and change management
- Working knowledge of scripting on a Linux platform
- Great communication skills as you will work with senior stakeholders
- Tenacious personality and driven to find solutions
- Excellent Database Administrator skills would be highly beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation, working on key platforms that support the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.