A leading global Financial Services organisation based in the City of London are seeking an Operational Change Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be reporting into the Operational Excellence Manager, to support the project lead in the delivery of change and transformation projects.
This is great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career, by helping build the firm’s knowledge of Operational Excellence processes, practices, and methodologies. The ideal candidate will have strong background with process mapping, providing affective problem solving, paired with strong data analysis.
Candidates must have:
- Experience in a similar Operational Change/Transformation role within a large-scale environment
- Previous experience solving problems on transformation projects/programmes
- Able to create process maps, BAU process documents and capability libraries
- A knowledge of design thinking tools would be an advantage (Lean, Six Sigma, Design Thinking, RPA, AI, ML, Analytics, Blueworks, Appian, IBM BPM)
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Experience working on Business process design aligned with strong analytical capabilities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leading Financial Service organisation as a part of the Operational Excellence programme and develop your career in this Change/Transformation space.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.