Operational Excellence Analyst – Operational Excellence, Process Mapping, Lean, Six Sigma, Financial Services – paying up to £65,000 base + package + bonus
A leading global Financial Services organisation based in the City of London are seeking an Operational Excellence Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be reporting into the Operational Excellence Manager, to develop and implement OpEx focusing on analysing, documenting, and designing processes.
This is great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career, by helping develop the firm’s knowledge of the OpEx processes, practices, and methodologies. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with creating process maps and supporting work by using a variety of continuous improvement methodologies. The ideal candidate will also have a sound knowledge of robotics process automation (RPA) and Intelligent process Automation (IPA) to support the automation process is also desirable.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience as an Operational Excellence Analyst, Process Analyst or similar within a large-scale, tech-first environment
- Able to create process map, BAU process documents and capability libraries
- A strong knowledge of Operation Excellence tools (Lean, Six Sigma, Design Thinking, RPA, AI, ML, Analytics, Blueworks, Appian, IBM BPM)
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with the ability to work proactively with colleagues and stakeholders
- Experience working on Business process design aligned with strong analytical capabilities
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.