|Job title :||Optimisation Consultant – Business Analyst, Business Change, Process, Lean, Insurance|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
A leading syndicate in the Lloyd’s Market is looking for an Optimisation Consultant to join their Strategic & Operations division on a permanent basis based out of their London office.
This role sits within the business's Strategic Operations Division, where they work directly with the Front Office to both support functions and pro-actively identify opportunities to work more effectively and efficiently. Whether that be challenging existing methods and procedures or exploring alternative solutions to problems.
Being part of an internal consultancy, you will play a key role across the business, creating sustainable change, making use of both Continuous Improvement and Lead methodologies to implement supporting frameworks to various stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:
- It is essential to have experience working in the London Market or within General Insurance as a Business Analyst focused on change.
- Knowledge across various change methodologies such as Continuous Improvement, Lean Six Sigma.
- Prior project work surrounding the impact of change across systems, processes and people.
- It would be a bonus if you have worked for a large organisation and understand the nuances of change on a grander scale.
- Any exposure of formal change structure or change management methodologies would be helpful in this opportunity.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody to join a well-respected Syndicate during a period of change on what is a highly visible programme within the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.