My client, a leading Financial Services organisation based in Northampton have a key permanent requirement for a strong Payments Business Analyst to join a critical project.
The ideal candidate will have strong Payments experience as a Senior Business Analyst with leadership experience as well as payments chargeback experience would be highly beneficial as well as payments issuing/acquiring. The client has also mentioned any experience with IntelliMatch or BankWorks would be extremely interesting too of course partnered with strong Business Analysis skills as well as experience of working in both agile and waterfall environments.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong experience as a Payments Business Analyst, preferably within a large-scale Financial Services organisation
- Payments Issuing/acquiring and chargeback experience
- Agile and waterfall methodology exposure
- Bankworks/Pega or Intellimatch understanding would be highly beneficial too but not essential
- Strong experience of writing and translating both business and functional specifications
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.