A leading financial institution is seeking an experienced Platform Automation Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
As part of the role, you will be charged with automating processes to support the migration of a payments gateway into AWS public cloud.
The role requires a firm grasp of AWS – in addition to automation tooling, governance tooling and CI/CD. Exposure to payments or finance would be helpful, but it is not essential.
Candidates must have:
- Proven experience producing scalable, resilient and secure solutions for various architectural domains.
- A solid understanding of cloud technologies and their respective security, specifically AWS
- Demonstrable experience of DevOps, CI/CD and various automation tools, such as Puppet, Ansible, etc.,
- Past experience utilising IaaC tools, such as Terraform
- Excellent communication and written English
- The ability to operate in a small feature team autonomously, without micromanagement or unnecessary oversight
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious team who are on the forefront of a high-profile multi-year migration programme.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.