A leading European professional services business specialising in procurement and supply chain for a major retail business are currently seeking a PMO Co-ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This role reports directly into the PMO Director and the successful candidate will have a track record of delivering successful change within a PMO environment and possess excellent organisational and communication skills.
You will be responsible for maintaining project management methods, creating and developing project reports, tracking and reporting risks and issuing and changing control logs while effectively communicating with all stakeholders in the business. Experience with using project management and reporting tools would be ideal, along with a high proficiency with Excel.
My client is seeking an inquisitive individual who is eager to learn and develop their skills within the organisation. You will work closely with department heads and SMEs based on agreed priorities to ensure successful daily use of changes.
- Solid understanding of project management and reporting tools (e.g PowerBI) within the PMO domain with demonstrable experience of delivering successful change.
- Strong communicator and influencer able to develop relationships both internally and externally.
- The ability to think clearly, analyse problems logically and make rational decisions under significant time pressure.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and who can manage their own time effectively.
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel (i.e Pivot tables and graph production)
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.