My client, a leading Financial Services organisation, is seeking an experienced PMO to join their Northampton based office on a permanent basis.
You will be reporting in to the Director of Change Management, supporting a large portfolio of change in their Payments division. More specifically you will be leading business reporting and forecasting processes and presenting to Senior Stakeholders within the organisation. Further to this you will follow through on RAIDs, manage both resources and budgets as well as supporting the planning of the complex portfolio. This role will involve extensive stakeholder management, as well setting up Agile Jira boards for programmes, ensuring consistency in processes across the Portfolio for a high profile Payments programme.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven PMO experience (ideally within the Financial Services or from a Consulting background)
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Proven £multi-million budget management on large portfolios of work
- Experience in a technology / change environment
- Strong working knowledge of both Agile / Waterfall processes
- A tenacious and driven individual who can work in a fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile portfolio of work in the payments space, with lots of visibility across the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.