**This contract will be via an Umbrella company (PAYE)**
Our client, a leading investment manager, are looking for a BI Developer to join them on an initial 3-month contract. This will be joining a small team focusing on business wide projects that involves Investment/Portfolio data, Power BI and Azure.
You will be responsible for developing processes to clean, match, load, and display data. As well as, creating DAX functions for the development of Power BI dashboards. The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a buy-side organisation.
- MS SQL development experience SSIS experience
- In-depth Power BI knowledge/experience
- Experience working in dimensional data warehouse environment
- Worked with advanced data models (R, Python or SQL)
- Working with Azure DevOps (VSTS) or equivalent Experience working in finance industry or similar.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.