My client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Principal Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be working on a critical platform, responsible for regulatory reporting, reference data and analytics. You will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of the future state of the platform, steering strategic direction of a flagship programme.
This will involve assessing the platform strategy and determining the solutions that need to be built to ensure the future architecture is aligned to industry trends. The platform is heavily data based, currently on premise, but with a need to move towards modern data and cloud technologies to ensure the longevity of the platform.
Candidates must have:
- Good understanding of data intensive applications and databases
- Good understanding and experience using modern architectures – Microservices, streaming, cloud
- Understanding of technologies in current application stack – Java, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Agile and SDLC processes
- Understanding of information security, particularly with respect to web applications and multi-tenant applications
- Deep experience in a software development or similar roles
This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the strategic direction of a leading financial organisations regulatory reporting platform.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.