Our client, a global investment bank, are seeking a well-experienced financial services Auditor to join their Group Audit (GA) function in Birmingham.
This is an exciting opportunity for audit professionals to further establish and develop their career within the financial services and banking sectors. Joining the FX, Rates and Global Electronic Trading team, you will work to drive global audit coverage of Global eTrading risks and controls as well as FX and Rates Business for the EMEA region.
The successful candidates will be motivated with exceptional keenness to further enhance their technical skill.
Key skills and experience:
- Knowledge of and experience in financial services
- Relevant auditing experience; internal or external, preferably in banking sectors and/or covered aspects relevant to FX, Equities and Rates business areas
- Relevant degree or relevant professional certification e.g., ACA, CFA, MBA
- Ability to read codes such as SQL and Python is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Support the PAM in executing and reporting the results of internal audits over Rates and FX asset classes.
- Execute day-to-day operational audit work and contribute to delivery, including updating Risk Assessment profiles and Group Audit’s Continuous Audit Assessment process.
- Undertake all aspects of audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach including identification of key risks, documenting process flows and key controls, controls testing and documenting audit work in accordance with GA’s methodology and standards.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Auditor wanting to take ownership of their own career and seeking opportunities for continuous development whilst valuably contributing to a brand-new team in the Midlands.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.