A Principal Full Stack Software Engineer is needed by a truly innovative organisation that is part of the Lloyd's Market who are successfully disrupting insurance with the use of algorithmic trading. They are a unique organisation that utilise their expertise in speciality insurance and combine this with cutting edge technology.
You will be working on their broker platform which is the core technology crucial to their success as it allows them to unlock underwriting intelligently on a massive scale. They have a multi-disciplined team, which brings together expertise in software and data engineering, full stack development, platform operations, algorithm research and data science.
- Strong software engineering principles (SOLID, DRY, ER modelling)
- Professional experience with a server-side language, ideally within Java, Scala, Clojure, Kotlin or Groovy.
- Professional experience building web-based single page applications, using React/Typescript or an equivalent
- Knowledge of front-end development, able to build rich user interfaces following a responsive design
- Experience with continuous integration, or ideally, continuous delivery
- Prior experience of working within Financial Services or Insurance would be beneficial.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.