My client, a leading Financial Services organisation, are seeking for a Process Owner to join their London office on a contract basis running until the end of the year. You would be joining an exciting Transformation Engine Team, supporting their efficiency, improving processes, and ensuring the successful delivery an Agile Transformation initiative.
You will be managing current end to end processes and championing transformation initiatives in an agile environment. As a Process Owner you will be understanding the AS-IS/ TO-BE, creating process mapping, working with the Solution Architect to developing the new process and successfully implementing. You would be working closely with technical and non-technical teams, so the ability to translate technical requirements is highly beneficial.
- Extensive experience of managing process improvements or change transformation in a large-scale environment, Financial Services would be highly beneficial
- Proven operational process improvement experience
- Strong background in agile delivery or scaled agile frameworks
- Experience in working both in a technical and non-technical teams, with the ability to translate requirements across the board
- Strong stakeholder management skills, managing both upwards through to ground level teams
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.