Inside IR35 – up to £650p/d
5-6months initial contract
A global Lloyd’s Market Insurer is looking for a Product Analyst/Business Analyst to join their digital transformation team as they embark on a brand-new Outward Reinsurance project.
Looking for someone with solid TOM and business process experience within insurance.
- Conduct analysis work to a consistently high standard within a range of business areas, producing output to agreed timescales, formats, and standards
- Contribute to projects as required to develop proposals, requirements, or another project documentation
- Elicit further requirements and test / challenge assumptions using a variety of methods including interviews, document analysis, workshops, and business process descriptions
- Identify the relationships, dependencies and impacts of change on multiple systems and processes
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Stakeholder management – support the product owner to interact with all levels of management, obtain buy in and sign off and manage expectations
- Contribute to the Business Solutions Team development of standards / methodology for capturing and publishing business processes, requirements, and other documentation
- Work effectively as part of a project team alongside the Product Owner, Scrum master and delivery team
- Accurately identify and estimate their deliverables
- Contribute to team quarterly planning and sets expectations for delivery of new capabilities, features, and functionalities
- Participate in team demos, retrospectives, and all other ceremonies
- Support the use of product level KPIs to drive product decisions. Assist in the collecting KPI data and / or reinforcing their use in product decisions.
- Supports creating and maintaining the backlog (including prioritisation and acceptance criteria)
- Solid Business Process and TOM experience across various business functions
- Insurance, Reinsurance and London market experience desirable
- Systems migration and integration experience
- Be able to work in Agile methodologies
- Business analysis experience and knowledge of business analysis methodologies Insurance experience
- Document management system & workflow application experience
- Ability to work independently as well as harmoniously in teams
- Comfortable working with 'C' level stakeholders
- Flexible and pragmatic
- Ability to work to deadlines and to meet standards
- Wide range of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- BPMN or similar business process modelling skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.