Our client, a leading Investment Management Organisation based in the City of London, are looking for an Infrastructure Architect to join them on a permanent basis. This will be joining their Infrastructure team working across a range in innovate Cloud First strategies across the business.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in implementing Citrix architectures and engineering processes required for application hosting in cloud environments. Alongside this, you will be responsible for all segments of Azure cloud hosting and delivery across Infrastructure functions.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in developing and enforcing best practices using modern SDLC approaches for a successful outcome. They will also currently be working in Investment Management or a similarly regulated industry.
- Experienced working in a distributed, cloud-based environment using Azure.
- Well versed in Citrix, Cloud design and implementation.
- Detailed understanding of Terraform and Infrastructure as Code for managing and provisioning data centres.
- Strong working knowledge of Azure Cloud Services.
- Asset Management or Financial Services experience is preferable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative team working across a range of key strategic initiatives within the business.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.