My client, a leading Global Financial Services Institution based in London are seeking a Product Control Associate to join their Middle Office Collateral & Liquidity Management team on a permanent basis. You will be supporting the operational function with a key responsibility of the production of standard daily and monthly profit and & reports, balance sheets, tax reporting, as well as championing continuous improvements and running ad hoc stakeholder requests.
You will be tasked with documenting qualitative information on market moves and provide details of exposure and investment allocation therefore advanced Excel skills are a must, with strong VBA exposure highly desirable. The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) as well as having strong Product/Finance Control experience.
- Strong background in Product/Finance Control
- Understanding of financial product lifecycle which include Repos/ or Bonds/ Term Deposits
- Highly experienced in using Excel and VBA for data recording, and the ability to write and amend code
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Extensive stakeholder management skills, including experience working with Front Office and dealing with requests and escalations where necessary
- Qualified Accountant - (ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience creating profit & loss reports, balance sheets and tax reports
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a highly visible area at the moment, with multiple on-going projects and contributing to what is a constantly growing area of the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.