One of our leading London market Insurance clients is currently on the search for a Product Designer to join their Strategy & Business Development team on a 4 month contract basis.
This role will play a key part in owning the design vision for the end-to-end user experience of a new Broker platform. From strategic bets to small features, you will ensure that anything their customers interact with is based on design best practice.
- Taking responsibility of the design backlog for the end to end user experience
- Establishing best design best practice across people, process, and tooling
- Working with product teams to support in solving user problems with industry leading UX/UI design
- Communicating design concept for digital products through various artefacts such sketches, wireframes, user flows, screen designs and interactive prototypes
- Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe CS, Miro or Mural
- UX and UI design skillset (best practices)
- Familiar with complex data models and processes
- Design system creation and management
- Ability to create navigable prototypes for user testing
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.