My client, a global Financial Services institution based in London are currently looking for a highly experienced Product Owner / Business Analyst to sit in a key and growing area of the business covering Regulatory Reporting specifically within the Product Management team – including MiFID, MiFIR, EMIR, G20 and SFTR.
Within the role you will manage a portfolio of key regulatory related products, which will all vary in stages of maturity. You will develop and drive the strategic direction and take full ownership of the product roadmaps and end to end management of all the products taking them all the way through to market.
With that in mind the ideal candidate will have experience as Product Manager/Owner with a specific focus on regulatory reporting and on top of this have proven experience of creating revenues through new products and markets.
In order to be successful in this you will need:
- Experience as a Product Owner/Business Analyst for a leading Financial Services Institution (Tier 1 Investment Bank / Large Buy Side Institution)
- Experience as a Regulatory SME/strong regulatory reporting understanding (MiFIR, SFTR, EMIR, G20)
- A background in Capital Markets, Cash and Derivatives trading or compliance
- Extensive Agile environment experience (track record of delivery in an Agile environment)
- Technical and commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.