My client, a leading Professional Services organisation, are seeking a Product Owner to join their exciting new Data Analytics product team on a permanent basis. This is a highly visible product, and you will take on a key part in driving enhancements within this area of the business.
You will be tasked with managing the product roadmap, highlighting where enhancements could be made and setting up a long-term strategy for product growth. Working with key business facing Senior Stakeholders in creating and managing product roadmaps for the data analytics team. Championing agile methodology, managing daily stand ups and writing user stories to define and transform the product. Working closely with highly technical teams to translate business requirements and being hands on where needed.
- Experience as a Product Owner in a top tier organization or consultancy
- Data and Analytics experience would be highly beneficial
- Knowledge of Product lifecycle and proven experience of managing a product end to end
- Experience of working with technical teams within an Agile environment
- Strong Senior Stakeholder management skills- being able to manage upwards as well as team level stakeholders
- Experience with Data IQ or SaaS would be highly beneficial but not required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients and third-party vendors
This is a very exciting opportunity to take on a complex programme of work in what is a highly visible area within the organisation and that will ultimately shape the future of their data driven products.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.