Our client, a leading Investment Manager based in the city is looking for a Finance Systems Architect to join them on a permanent basis. You will join a growing team working on a range of projects across the business.
This role will have dual remit; you will be responsible for building upon the existing architecture as well as taking ownership of finance reporting and analytics.
You will work closely with stakeholders in Finance, Tax, and HR gathering requirements to build features and roadmaps as well as plan, prioritize and maintain backlog of features providing insights to the business.
- Understand how to interpret technical needs and translate them into themes, epics, and user stories
- Experience of Data Architecture and building data lakes and warehouses
- In-depth knowledge in SAP platforms
- Experience with SAP BW, Power BI, and Snowflake or Databricks
- Background in Financial Services or Investment Management preferred
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.