A global London-based Lloyd's market insurer is currently looking for a Publishing Product Owner/Business Analyst to join their Agile Digital transformation team across the Core Products division.
Working alongside the Chief Product Owners (CPO), you will be responsible for creating product strategy and alignment of strategic priorities with stakeholders as well as contributing to the development of the program vision.
This role will involve working with business teams to develop, test & deliver templates for a wide range of published documents types such as policy documents, insurance certificates and invoices.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team through a global Agile transformation.
Ideal candidates will have strong document production experience within the London Insurance market.
- 5+ years of experience in product management or equivalent
- Proven track record in testing & delivering templates for a wide range of published documents types
- Deep technical knowledge and experience of working with industry standards document generation and publishing tools e.g. OPUS ActiveDocs or Quadient
- Considerable relevant industry or functional experience in insurance
- Agile practitioner capabilities and experience working with or in Agile teams
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.