A Lloyd's market insurer is seeking a Product Owner to join their team and drive their ongoing digital transformation program. You will be responsible for identifying and prioritising areas for automation, working closely with the development team to create solutions that streamline and optimise processes across the organisation. You will be a key driver of change and innovation, bringing a fresh perspective to help the company stay ahead of the curve.
In addition to driving the ongoing digital transformation program you will also play a crucial role in enabling the overall strategy of a growing brand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and prioritise areas for automation
- Developing and maintaining the product backlog
- Ensuring that the development team has a clear understanding of product requirements
- Working closely with the development team to create solutions that meet business needs
- Testing and validating product features
- Gathering feedback from stakeholders and making necessary adjustments to the product roadmap
- Communicating progress and updates to key stakeholders.
- Relevant speciality insurance industry experience,
- Experience owning a digital product, from conception to delivery
- Experience working with European offices and an understanding of regulatory requirements and cultural differences that may impact the delivery of digital products.
- Strong client and senior stakeholder engagement skills.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.