My Client, a leading global consultancy and data business require a Programme Director on an interim basis to take responsibility for providing porgramme leadership on their global finance technology transformation reporting to the CIO for corporate technology.
Proven experience in finance technology programme leadership alongside a number of years working in SaSS Platform Delivery is required in order to aid the ownership and development of the target systems architecture - to deliver, deploy and support all the finance applications to a cloud based architecture.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a multimillion £’s annual budget covering platform delivery, deployment and support in an expanding organisation and drive change globally to deploy global finance and procurement solutions. This is an outside IR35 contract.
- Strategy & Roadmap – Ownership and delivery of the Global Finance function to set and maintain the scope of integration, data management and infrastructure requirements of all global finance applications. As well as supporting finance and procurement leaders to set and maintain scope of other global finance and procurement solutions – e.g. Bellin, Concur, Blackline, Rimillia, Coupa, Karriba.
- Delivery – Lead teams to deliver and deploy global finance solutions to markets and brands.
- 3rd Parties – Responsible for the relationship and performance of all technology and service providers.
- Team Accountability – Manage Central and Regional teams covering platform of delivery, support and services.
- Around 20 years total experience comprising of 15 years in ERP Platform Delivery and 10 years of experience in senior leadership positions, reporting to CIO/CTO level executives
- Managing global teams / working in an international and cross-cultural organisation
- Broad technical expertise combined with strong leadership and communication capabilities to drive innovation and change globally
- Delivery and support of Finance and/or ERP technologies in a Global/Regional model (including Dynamics, SAP or Oracle)
- Programme and Project Management principles and best practices (Waterfall and Agile
- SAAS principles and best practices
- Cloud Infrastructure principles and best practices
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.