My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking a highly experience Programme Director to join their London based office on a contract basis (as well as hybrid work from home)
You will be accountable for shaping, leadership and executing the strategic multi-year IT Simplification and Configuration Management (CMDB) programme, as part of a wider Architecture and Technology strategy portfolio. This programme cuts across all business and technology divisions and you will need to have excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills, holding CIO’s/CTO’s to account as part of their simplification plans.
To be successful in this role you will need ;
- Proven Programme Director experience in a top tier bank or wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven Delivery experience through and through
- Previous experience delivering and leading in cross business IT Simplification / CMDB initiatives
- Superb stakeholder management
- Ability to operate in a complex, fast paced environment
- Board level reporting experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.