My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation, is seeking a highly experience Programme Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis (as well as hybrid work from home)
You will be accountable for the delivery of a Configuration Management (CMDB) data quality project, as part of the Architecture and Technology Strategy portfolio. The programme will be aiming to drive improvement in data quality within the CMDB implementation process in order to support a forthcoming high volume of change, ensuring the platform can withstand future integrations.
To be successful in this role you will need ;
- Proven Programme Management experience in a top tier bank or wider Financial Services organisation
- Proven implementation or improvement of CMDB’s within large IT Estates (Ideally ServiceNow)
- Working knowledge of ITIL best practises
- Superb stakeholder management
- Ability to establish and deliver appropriate tools governance and structure to a programme of work
- Ability to operate in a complex, fast paced environment
- Board level reporting experience
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.