A global media organisation is seeking a Programme Manager join their London based office on an initial 6-month contract. In this role, you will be joining an exciting area of the business with accountability for the delivery assurance across all show lead teams and projects.
Reporting into Director of Digital Delivery, overseeing the balance between constraint based and outcome based planning as well as establishing key programme hygiene practices across your product group. In addition, you will ensure effective delivery management across the product lifecycle.
This position will include, liaising with key stakeholders across the organisation driving the best practice through evolution and innovation.
To be a success in this role;
- Strong Digital Product Experience
- 5+ Years Programme Management in Agile Delivery product led environments.
- Experience in setting up programme view across Atlassian products, JIRA, Confluence, Atlas etc
- Experience working in a large complex organisation across departments such as compliance, assurance, audit.
- Strong Communications both Written and Verbal
- Strong Stakeholder engagement
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.