My client, a leading global Financial Services organisation is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Programme Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis.
You will be taking on a critical programme of work, managing the delivery of a complex infrastructure build and client migration programme which has a number of deliverables over the next 2 years. The programme touches critical parts of the organisation, including a large modernisation programme, cloud infrastructure deliverables and software development. You will be responsible for stewarding critical enterprise investments and driving the delivery of change.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Programme Manager experience in the Financial Services industry
- Extensive technical infrastructure delivery experience
- Cloud delivery experience
- Proven ability to run and manage large scale transformational programmes with £multi-million budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of technology estates and IT programme delivery
This is an excellent opportunity to manage a large scale programme of work with high visibility across the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.