My client, a Leading Data and Analytics organisation, is seeking a Programme/Portfolio Manager to join their London based office on a permanent basis.
You will be acting as a Portfolio Delivery Director for one of the key pillars of the organisation, coordinating and ensuring delivery of a portfolio of technology focused projects across the pillar. The organisation is currently going through a large technology transformation, so you will be acting as the delivery partner as well as tracking dependencies, ensuring risk and issues are mitigated across the portfolio, and managing the C-suite stakeholders throughout the Organisation. You will be taking ownership of this programme, reporting directly to the CTO and CEO, providing oversight of all workstreams spanning platform delivery, Analytics, Change Management and market readiness.
This is a key strategic role and will require the development of the roadmap and integrated plan, oversight of the Programme Management team and ensuring successful collaboration with delivery teams.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Programme Manager experience
- Experience delivering complex portfolios of work in challenging environments across multiple regions with business and technical leads
- Strong experience with the full software delivery lifecycle
- Experience managing £multi-million budgets and global teams
- Excellent stakeholder management experience up to C level
- Proven Business Change experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a Senior Programme Management role, leading a key pillar of a Data and Analytics organisation with excellent visibility.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.