My client, a leading Financial Services Institution based in London have a key permanent requirement for an experienced Project / Programme Manager to join a critical change programme of work.
You will be tasked to manage the delivery of Market Data projects within their Shared Services division. You will be providing leadership and technical expertise to the programme of work, managing and accounting for the changing in complexity and risk.
This will include management of 40 members of Market Data Services employees and managing the end-to-end delivery of budgets around 6 million euros. Furthermore, this role encompasses interaction with multiple stakeholders across the clearing business including Technology Risk, Product and Operations.
- Experience in delivering large scale complex business and system integration projects within the Investment Banking sector as a Programme Manager
- Experience with systems integration / platform project management
- Knowledge across a multitude of asset classes would be beneficial, including Fixed Income, Equities and FX
- Prior experience of working within a clearing house or a working knowledge of clearing is beneficial
- Strong and diverse stakeholder management
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a complex programme of work in what is a highly visible area within the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.