A Programme Test manager is needed to undertake the main functions of test management for a payments program.
This role is focused on providing assurance, governance and implementation within testing at Central Change Function. The responsibilities include leading the coordination and communications across several domains of the business and deliver stakeholder management.
- Contributing to overall testing for the major projects whilst acting as test lead for a range of projects.
- Implementation of main testing techniques and defining test strategy
- Experience in managing assurance and governance in testing
- Confident at managing relationships and communicating at all levels from technical to leadership teams.
- Experience of managing onshore and offshore teams
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work for leading financial institution to undertake the leading role across the projects in diverse and inclusive environment.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.