My client, a leading Financial Technology / Data business, with an extensive global reach, are actively seeking a Creative Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager to join the Content Studio function within the wider Marketing and Communications business area, on an initial 3-month contract basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the creation and delivery of creative content, from planning stages through to delivery, working closely with the internal content creation team, and external partners. With strong project management skills, this person will also ensure that objectives are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standard, engaging constantly with stakeholders across the business throughout the process, and upholding brand quality and consistency at all times.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- 2 + years of experience in a similar Project Coordinator / PM role
- A marketing, communication or Project Management qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Effective prioritization skills
- Proven experience in project coordination – meeting deadlines, managing multiple projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Financial Services experience desirable
*Applicants must be available for a January start*
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.