|Job title :||Project Manager - Alternative investments - Consultancy|
|Job type :||Permanent|
|Salary :||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector :||Buy Side|
London (Flexible working)
A fast-growing global technology consulting firm focused on digital and operational transformation projects for the alternative investment management industry are looking for a Project Manager.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in Project Delivery and a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Private Equity, Real Estate or Alternative investment industries.
Do you enjoy managing transformative change within some of the world’s top tier fund, asset, and investment managers?
Can you handle multiple concurrent projects and have outstanding documentation and interpersonal skills?
We are looking for someone who goes beyond ensuring projects meet deadlines, budgets, and scope constraints. You need to be able to communicate impeccably, understand systems, processes, and work across multiple clients.
You will work as part of the global PMO framework in defining and implementing consistent project management methodologies and frameworks across a diverse set of client engagements.
Key objectives of this role are to:
- Deploy consistent project management practices.
- Project value realization.
- Onboarding & training efficiency
- Deliver a consistent client experience & branding.
- A project management qualification, and respective organization membership in good standing is compulsory. For e.g.: PMP with PMI membership.
- Knowledge of various project methodologies, for e.g.: waterfall, agile
- Education and work experience in Private Equity and/or Real Estate industries
- Experience defining business process flow, requirements definition, testing and/ or test management
- Experience leading all or some aspects of a project end-to-end
- Proven experience and proficiency in applying project methodologies as appropriate
- Preparing professional project documentation to support each phase of the project management process
- Ability to work on multiple projects; understanding status, issues and risks of each project and ensuring the project reporting is kept current.
- Experience facilitating meetings and leading meetings (as appropriate) in relation to for e.g.: requirements definition, process review, risk mitigation, issue resolution, status review, steering committee and/ or executive committee presentations
- Good communicator with an ability to understand how and when to raise/ escalate risks, how to protect the project and project team from scope creep and/ or other factors that can derail project progress
- Contribute towards evolving the PMO function
A great opportunity to work for a firm that is at the start of their growth, looking for a talented Project manager to help build and shape their PMO function.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.