£650p/d Inside IR35
A speciality insurer is looking for a Project manager to be responsible for managing the Brexit project that sits in the Regulatory, Risk & Business Process Portfolio.
- Work with the Sponsor, Product Teams and Business teams to support the delivery and creation of project requirements and solutions.
- Develop the Business Case in consultation with the various stakeholders, suppliers, technology colleagues and others as required. Ensure that the Business Case is regularly reviewed and updated throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Undertake all aspects of the project planning process and then maintain and manage detailed plans throughout the project lifecycle, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements.
- Work with all stakeholders, contributors and suppliers (including internally) to ensure project deliverables are met to plan and to budget.
- Create the necessary project lifecycle documentation, ensuring all project documents are complete, accurate, current and appropriately stored. Ensure documentation and reporting evolves as requirements from the Agile PMO group change over time.
- To monitor, manage and report:
- Time and material usage versus approved budget for all projects under management
- Comprehensive resource forecasting versus approved budget and actuals
- All risks, issues and dependencies and escalate to the appropriate governance groups as required
- Liaise with the Business Change function to engage and manage stakeholders and for advice and support in producing relevant Change, Communications and Training artefacts to support embedding the change as appropriate.
- Generally, run, manage and close down projects in accordance with guidance from the Agile PMO. Ensure that a suitable BAU transition plan is in place that addresses the readiness of users, compatibility of work systems and the realisation of benefits.
- Produce project status reports for project stakeholders and the Agile PMO ensuring they are complete, accurate and current – noting that project status reporting may evolve as the team moves to an Agile model.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Digital Transformation team and the Regulatory, Risk and Business Process team.
- Undertake any reasonable request made by the line manager
- Extensive Regulatory experience (previously have worked on Brexit or Lloyd’s Part VII related projects)
- Will ideally have Insurance, Reinsurance or London market experience
- Systems migration and integration experience
- Broad experience with project standards, governance and methods
- Proven project management experience with a good understanding of business and systems analysis as well as change management
- Demonstrable focus on successful delivery of multi department / business area projects including IT elements
- Project management qualification (preferably certified Agile practitioner and Prince 2 practitioner)
- Ability to work independently and use their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of internal and external stakeholder engagement (including vendors)
- Practical experience of working in an Agile delivery team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Insurance and Reinsurance business and technology and/or experience leading similar projects is preferable
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.