My client, a leading global Financial Markets infrastructure organisation, are seeking an experienced Service Delivery Technical Project Manager to join their London based office on a contract basis.
As a Service Delivery Project Manager you will be leading projects across the lifecycle to ensure delivery is on time, in budget and aligned to the wider business strategy. This role specifically, will act as an interface between the Corporate Systems / Technology business line and all other business functions in the organisation (risk, audit, legal, compliance, tooling). Further to this you will work with the businesses to agree, track and map strategic direction to identify solutions that ensure Corporate Systems can advance business objectives.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Proven Service Delivery Technical Project Manager experience in a large scale Financial Services organisation
- Proven software delivery experience
- Good background in SaaS and knowledge of technology estates
- Agile delivery experience
- Corporate Technology / Corporate Systems experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Financial Services organisation, supporting the critical build out of their Corporate Technology function.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.