A specialist London-based Lloyd's market insurer is currently on the search for a Project Manager to Join their IFRS17 regulatory programme on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
You will be working alongside various units to deliver and implement significant change initiatives across the business as well as taking full ownership and end-end delivery of their large scale finance & actuarial programme, ensuring its agreed objectives and milestones are hit.
As Project Manager you will be creating crucial target operating models, effectively maintaining key stakeholder relationships and ensuring the project has overall clear objectives, benefits and resources requirements to achieve successful outcomes.
Experience managing and delivering large scale financial transformation programmes is preferred for this role, any exposure to London market insurance would be desirable.
- Proven project management experience within a finance change environment
- Lloyds Market (or Insurance)
- Excellent stakeholder management including the ability to operate with Executive and Board level stakeholder
- Understanding technology to support business and create and execute strategy
- Prince II/ISEB/or equivalent project management qualifications
- Knowledge of IFRS17- desirable
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.