12 Month FTC
A specialist London-based Lloyd's Market insurer is currently undertaking a large and complex portfolio of work and require a highly experience Insurance Project Manager to join their growing Business & Technical Change division on an initial 12-month fixed term contract basis.
As the go to Project Manager, you will be required to take ownership of multiple critical project workstreams at various phases of delivery to ensure that they are successfully managed and coordination to transition is successfully reached with little impact on daily operations. You will be required to own all aspects of the project management lifecycle while providing right-hand support to the Operations Change Lead and ensure relationships are successfully maintained with multiple vendors and consultancies who are currently supporting delivery.
Key requirements for the role include:
- London Market/ Insurance/ Consulting experience in managing multi-vendor, complex and large-scale projects.
- Proven Project Management/ Change Management experience in a fast-paced environment with the ability to navigate uncertainty and a landscape of multiple key players including internal teams, insurance industry stakeholders, and multiple vendors.
- Solid understanding of insurance operations and systems including policy administration.
- Experience of working on System implementations/integrations within the Insurance setting.
- Excellent stakeholder management including the ability to operate with Executive level stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate the daily testing activities and plans for change requests.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and competing priorities simultaneously.
This is a very exciting opportunity to make a significant difference by stepping into an ever-expanding organisation and ensure the delivery of a robust solution in line with the programme governance set.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.