London – Contract
£700p/d (inside IR35)
An Investment management firm are looking for a Project Manager to join on a contract basis.
You will work with a range of teams across the business delivery of an ongoing, mixed portfolio of projects.
You will be tasked with ensuring the department delivers effectively on the initiatives and changes to which it is committed, while allowing the team to continue to maintain excellence in service to its business customers.
A company that are looking to expand massively over the next couple of years, growing across the business teams and reaching out on a worldwide and extensive scale.
- Project management experience, delivering on time, scope and to budget
- Delivering a portfolio of Business Services initiatives, using a diverse and flexible range of project management methods and skills.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset to change methodologies.
- Building strong relationships with Project Sponsors and project stakeholders across the business to facilitate successful project delivery
- You will work with a wide range of teams across the business to support the successful implementation of business-critical projects.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are identified and kept apprised of project and change management progress through regular and clear reporting.
- Strong, demonstrable project management skills with emphasis on delivery, risk management and stakeholder management (to senior management level).
- Experience working on projects such as LIBOR, GDPR etc
- Experience working for an investment management firm (Must have)
- Highly proficient in risk, resource and cost management.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong business change experience, with a sound understanding of typical organisational issues and challenges that face projects
- Industry recognised project management accreditation (e.g. PRINCE2, RegPM) an advantage
- Experience developing and building compelling business cases an advantage
- Experience leading RFPs, vendor selection, proof of concept, through to implementation is an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a medium sized firm that is at a vital time of growth, specialising in investing into Emerging Markets. A lovely company with a wonderful and varied staff base.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.