£550p/d (Inside IR35) - 6months
A Lloyds Market insurer is looking for a Project Manager to join on a contract basis, focused on automation we are looking for someone with strong UIPath knowledge and ideally Lloyd’s market experience to work within a small team.
- An experienced London Market Project Manager with a mixture of strong business and technology delivery experience is required to join W/R/B’s Project and Change team.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Projects and Change, responsibilities will be to deliver both a POC and a series of new Automation related projects across our business.
- Must have London Market knowledge / experience at least 7 years +
- Previous delivery experience of Automation projects with a systems integrator is essential.
- Prior experience of Ui Path is essential
- Strong ability to quickly understand business processes across a Lloyd’s syndicate.
- Excellent Delivery, planning, risk management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Can-do attitude required.
- Strong Project Management experience within the insurance sector
- Knowledge of Underwriting / Claims / Finance / Actuarial as well as operational processes and technology
- Ability to deliver medium to large sized, complex projects.
- Ability scope and plan projects and resolve project issues/risks/dependencies
- Assist with the ongoing development of project methodologies and tools
- Bring a wealth of insurance experience expertise in insurance operations, including the delivery of projects / change, and insurance processes, systems, and controls.
- Excellent stakeholder experience from C level to 3rd Party vendors / suppliers, ability to work well with internal/external stakeholders at all levels taking a collaborative approach to delivery.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.