A Lloyd’s market insurer is looking for 2 project managers to join them on an initial 6-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to continue their career with Lloyd’s Market. You will have strong knowledge of underwriting or insurance within the Lloyds Market, as well as business and technology delivery experience, and in addition, it would be beneficial if you have worked on projects that focused on Brexit Part VII or BDX management.
- Strong Lloyd’s Market experience
- Strong Project Management experience within the insurance sector
- Knowledge of Underwriting / Claims / Finance / Actuarial as well as operational processes and technology
- Ability to deliver medium to large sized, complex projects.
- Ability scope and plan projects and resolve project issues/risks/dependencies
- Assist with the ongoing development of project methodologies and tools
- Bring a wealth of insurance experience expertise in insurance operations, including the delivery of projects / change, and insurance processes, systems, and controls.
- Excellent stakeholder experience from C level to 3rd Party vendors / suppliers, ability to work well with internal/external stakeholders at all levels taking a collaborative approach to delivery.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.