My client, a leading global Market Research firm are seeking a M&A Project Manager on an initial 6-month contract to join them in London on a hybrid working basis. For this position, the business is specifically looking for someone who is a well-versed Project Manager with strong experience developing integration plans and supporting the business to achieve the original business case benefits.
Reporting into the M&A Technology Director, you will work closely with key business and technical stakeholders throughout the organisation. The Project Manager will also need to thrive in an autonomous environment and have the time management and prioritisation skills to simultaneously manage multiple M&A’s at different stages.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong project management skills, the ability to prioritise work, and meet tight deadlines and be comfortable working independently with minimal guidance
- Experience with investment/business case development and evaluation.
- Ability to work with and motivate a variety of global stakeholders to deliver successful projects and initiatives
- Experience planning, scheduling, and monitoring integrations at a task level.
- The ability to recommend process and playbook improvements to simplify integrations.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a thriving team in what is a highly visible area at the moment, with multiple on-going projects and contributing to what is a busy and constantly growing area of the organisation.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.