My client, a leading consultancy specialising in Microsoft Technologies are currently looking for a talented Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in any location in the UK (remote working with occasional travel to client sites). You will be working with both clients and internal teams assuring technical projects are successfully delivered into their client’s environments.
The Project Manager would run key projects on a day-to-day basis within the Project Management office, driving high client satisfaction and developing strong relationships with client stakeholders. For this role you will be working with the Commercial Sales team and the wider Technology team to lead the development of project plans, tracking and resourcing as well as presenting to external clients and stakeholders.
Key skills required:
- Multiple years’ experience as a Project Manager delivering projects in a similar sort of firm (Microsoft consultancy would be highly beneficial)
- Strong Microsoft 365 experience/understanding
- Extensive experience of running budgets and resourcing responsibility for key projects/programmes
- Strong client/customer stakeholder management skills
- Professional Services client facing delivery experience would be also highly desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.