My client, a leading Financial Services Institution based in London have a key permanent requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join their Shared Operations & Technology Team which will include delivering over a combination of both strategic and tactical projects across this division, identifying change and defining the appropriate solution into the operational function.
This is very much a hands-on role which requires someone with Project Management experience, in order to define, analyse and deliver operational and technological change. You must be able to lead multiple projects, manage the risks and ensure change is transitioned throughout the business area – identifying a solution and then championing this change. They currently utilise both a client facing system and Calypso internally, and you will be joining the dots between the two products, taking ownership across both teams, working with members, getting requirements and building out roadmaps, as well as working with the technical teams . On top of this, a strong understanding of front to back trade flows, clearing and/or collateral management is highly beneficial.
- Proven Project Management experience in a top tier financial services organisation
- Exposure to change management (operational & technology change) ideally for a clearing/collateral management function
- Client facing delivery experience
- Agile product ownership
- Knowledge of the full front-to-back-office trade flows (e.g. Front & Middle Office, Operations – Clearing, Settlement, Collateral Management)
- Strong stakeholder management skills as well as ability to gain confidence/ influence colleagues when being an advocate for change
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career in one of the leading Financial Services Institution’s in an exciting and expanding area of the business which positively promotes vital changes.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.