A world-renowned Financial Services organisation are looking for a Project Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract in Nottingham/Remote. You would be joining a critical programme supporting the design and implementation of the target operating model (TOM) specifically focusing on Organisation Design activities within the Technology area. You will need to conduct workshops and meetings with divisional leads and experts to progress large scale organisation design.
For this role, the client is looking for someone with strong Project Management skills and multiple years’ experience of working on large scale business transformation projects. Experience with either organisation design, location strategy, or partner strategy is a must.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Multiple years’ experience as a Project / Delivery Manager on business transformation programmes
- Experience of supporting design/implementation of Target Operating Models (TOM)
- Experience with organisation design, location strategy or vendor strategy is a must
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience with conducting workshops and meeting with senior stakeholders
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.