My client, a leading Financial Services organisation have a key permanent requirement for a Payments Project Manager to join a critical Programme of work.
The ideal candidate will have a solid Project Management background, with previous experience in the payments space, and more specifically working on Payments issuing, Payments acquiring and Payments charge back. The client has also mentioned any experience with PEGA, IntelliMatch or BankWorks would be extremely interesting too of course partnered with strong Project Management delivery experience in both agile and waterfall environments. This is a critical programme of work that needs mobilising, in which you will be in charge of complex teams and project budgets as well as much managing risks and issues, ensuring delivery in line with the business’s requirements.
The be successful in this role you will need;
- Strong experience as a Project Manager, preferably within a large-scale Financial Services organisation (however this is flexible dependent on experience)
- Previous Payments experience (more specifically in Issuing/acquiring and chargeback)
- Agile and waterfall methodology exposure
- Bankworks/Pega or Intellimatch understanding would be highly beneficial too but not essential
- Strong experience of writing and translating both business and functional specifications
- Extensive stakeholder management skills
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.