This role will work with the Head of Operations and other key business stakeholders to develop a transformational strategy for the organisation in line with business needs and organisational aspirations, ensure all transformation has appropriate governance in place and is managed through the change framework, ensure delivery is in line with business expectations and that benefits are realised.
This role will involve hands on project management, strong stakeholder management skills, a detailed understanding of the business, the ability to lead through example and challenge convention.
- Provide pro-active support for the Head of Change in identification of all transformational change initiatives.
- Ensure all change adheres to the specified change framework.
- Work with the stakeholders and business analyst to develop business cases for each initiative.
- Ensure all projects have clear project requirements, objectives, benefits, resources requirements, costs, and deliverables.
- Provide day to day hands on project management to ensure the timely delivery of agreed objectives and milestones.
- Co-ordinate and organise project teams to ensure milestones and deadlines are met.
- Provide timely, accurate and audience appropriate updates and reports to the project sponsor, project stakeholders, Steering Committee Executive Committee and Board
- Develop, complete, and maintain project and business documentation during the lifecycle of the project including, policy documents, project requirements, project plans, progress reports, cost / benefit analysis and risk / issue logs.
- Ensure all transformation is accurately reported at organisational and strategic level and adapts in line with business expectations.
- Manage the change working group and develop the packs for the Quarterly Change Review Sub Committee.
- Act as First Line of Defence, to identify and manage risks, generate, and review risk information, and to take appropriate actions to maintain the risk exposure within appetite. Risks should be reported to ExCo and the Risk Function
- Proven project management and project office experience
- Broad understanding of the insurance business
- Prince II/ISEB/or equivalent project management qualification
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship / stakeholder management skills: use of communicating, presentation, negotiating, direct/indirect influencing strategies and techniques.
- Forward planning (ability to anticipate future outcomes)
- Able to handle and process large amounts of data.
- Able to quickly identify potential problems and seek advice when required.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.